7in7 Digital Nomad Conference
October 16 - 23, 2018
Main Stage Days: October 20 - 21, 2018
Early Bird tickets are on sale now!Buy Your Ticket
on 7 continents
Our women-led team puts on conferences where the majority of speakers, volunteers, and attendees are women.
We make sure every part of our conference is a safe space for all sexualities and gender expressions.
Here’s our code of conduct.
Why Should I Come?
Why come to 7in7? It’s…
- EXCLUSIVELY for experienced nomads! Only people who have been location independent for more than a year can join the 7in7 family. We curate content for those of us who’ve been nomads for 3, 7, or even 15+ years.
- An intimate space. Attendance is capped at 100 nomads to allow you to truly connect with speakers, founders, panelists, volunteers, and fellow attendees.
- Less sitting, more engaging. We prioritize community-building with more small-scale breakout sessions and meetups, less sitting quietly in big theaters.
- A whole week of content. From small meetups and epic parties to intensive workshops and challenging talks, the week is jam-packed with valuable events!
- The people! The reason alumni return again and again: to make friends, build projects, start movements, and shape the future of location independence.
More than a third of 7in7 alumni have already got their tickets for Year Three.
Don’t miss your chance to join them!
“Thank you for creating such an amazing movement and conference that focuses on what really matters.”
“An amazing event with incredible people and I am so honored to have been a part of it.”
“I loved the diversity of the speakers. It was so lovely to look on the stage and see so many women and people from diverse backgrounds.”
“So often you go to conferences and they just teach you stuff, and you don’t get the opportunity to share and discuss. 7in7 gave us the opportunity to choose our own adventure.”